Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Update 2.0

So I received word from both FedEx and the director of my new school that my visa documents had been received yesterday. I was informed that they would bring the documents to the immigration office on Wednesday and it would take 2 weeks maximum to get the visa issuance number.

Waaa.. I just want this to be over and have my visa in hand. Because even when I have the issuance number it will still take 2 or 3 more days before my visa is in my hand. I want to buy my plane tickets now, I hate the suspense, but I can't buy my ticket until I know when I'll have my visa. Ideally I'd like to arrive on the 15th of January, because that's the boyfriend's birthday, but I don't know if it will happen. :-( It's cutting it kind of close there...

No comments:

Post a Comment