Tuesday, December 29, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, too bad it's over..


In my family, we tend to be a little bit slow when it comes to some things. Especially Christmas. We've gone through many years where we bought a Christmas tree, never to find the time to decorate it. My mom and I are work-a-holics and we're always too tired to decorate when we get home. Even now, my "break" from work in Korea, I've been working at Macy's for the Christmas season, getting up every day at 4:30am to get to work by 6:00 am (glad that's over).


So, this year, my mom decided not to let another Christmas tree go to waste and decided to decorate it last night/today. Yes, December 29th. We'll have to give it another name, since Christmas is over. A friend suggested a "festivus tree" or a "winter tree". She also finally got the Christmas decorations up too.

Welcome home.

No comments:

Post a Comment