Monday, November 23, 2009

Jet Lag

Yep, it's 4:30 am and I've been up since 2:30 am and here I am blogging. Actually, I might be able to sleep much better if I weren't suffering from an awful cold (or something) that causes my nose to block up just seconds after I empty it of all its contents. Next to my bed there is a huge, disgusting pile of tissues that I'm too lazy to get out of bed and clean up. I tried taking an anti-histamine. All that resulted was a painfully sore throat and about a 20% decrease in nose blowing. Therefore, only blowing my nose every 5 minutes instead of every 4 minutes.

Is it so much to ask for a little respite from the nose blowing so I can get some sleep?? I'm exhausted...... and my poor friend is suffering from my jet lag with me because I keep waking her up with my nose blowing and computer typing not to mention falling asleep at 7 or 8pm...

No comments:

Post a Comment