Friday, November 27, 2009

A great site more people need to contribute to...

As I'm in the process of searching for a new school, I really would like to read some reviews from actual teachers about these schools. Yea, I know about the black list sites and green list sites and so on, but the only way to search for a school on those kinds of websites is through the FIND option on your browser.

There is only one review site out there that shows up on Google. These folks contacted me to write a review when they first started the site many months ago. They have a great rating system, plus an area to write any comments you like. You can type in your school and find reviews. Unfortunately, while they have many hagwons in their register, few people have actually reviewed them. I think it's very important that people contribute to sites like this about their hagwon/school. It's so helpful to future teachers. Why not take 10 minutes out of your day to write a review and help someone like me, in the job hunt?


In the meantime, I'm applying to a hagwon called Kang Tae Woo English Academy. Anyone have any experience with these folks?


**I'm no way affiliated with this website, I just think someone out there is a genius. **

No comments:

Post a Comment