Friday, November 27, 2009

Dear Korean Employer

Dear Korean Employer,

May you be a hagwon, or other category, I'm out there looking for a job. I'm moderately qualified, and I lived in Korea for a year and 4 months at the same job. I even speak Korean quite well, if you need someone to scream at your kids in a language they understand. I can't stand teaching Kindergarten, so if you have something for me that's Elementary school or older, pay basically anything, and within 20 minutes drive of Dongdaemun Stadium, please give me a job. Pretty please. I'm better qualified than you're average inexperienced recent college grad. And you can even pay me the same. Just give me a job. Please.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon,
조안나 <3

1 comment:

  1. More stuff will open up in January. I had so few offers it was sad. Of course I was being really picky. Learned my lesson and next time won't be picky until I have the offer. haha

    Anyways I hope something comes up..

    ReplyDelete