Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Drama on my street...

Not much interesting happens around my house, but last night I heard a bang at about 10 o'clock. I always hear noises, but it struck me as strange. Then I heard sirens coming and I kind of knew they were coming to my street. One of the buildings behind my apartment had smoke pouring out the windows. The fire department came quickly, along with two ambulances that I didn't see get used. They had the fire out within 5 minutes, it couldn't have been big, but it's more action than my little side street has had since the drum band strolled in one day randomly at noon time on a random weekday last month.

Firefighters bravely putting out the fire


Emergency vehicles swarming...

Random marching band that appeared on my tiny side street at noon time about a month ago for no apparent reason. Korea is never boring

No comments:

Post a Comment