Monday, January 4, 2010

Not another list of resolutions...

Lots of people make resolutions for the new year. I don't really see the point, because most people break them within days of starting. Here's a list of things I will do, and some things I hope to do in the new year.

Will do:
  • Go back to Korea, hope to be back around the 15th of January
  • Move into my new apartment and get settled
  • Start my new job at Songpa-SLP
  • Ski as often as possible
  • Continue studying Korean
  • Travel more (Thailand, Cambodia, China again, Japan again are top on the list, but other opportunities are always welcome)
  • Finish paying off my loans from college and be completely debt free

Hope to do:
  • Apply for grad school for Fall 2011
  • Become fluent in Korean
  • Continue being happy with life
  • Practice my Spanish so I don't lose that skill
  • Exercise more often

No comments:

Post a Comment