Saturday, January 9, 2010

It's officially official!

I received my visa issuance number in my inbox this morning and went to the consulate as quickly as I could. My visa will be ready on Tuesday. I went home and made my flight reservation. Somehow the price went down instead of up as the date approaches. I'll be leaving Boston on Thursday and arriving in Incheon on Friday evening.

My boyfriend set up his web cam in the new apartment to give me a tour. Actually, it was pretty much what I imagined, but it's nice to see it for real (kind of). I still can't get a good feel for the size of it but I guess that's the nature of cameras. Not much in the way of depth perception. The poor boyfriend, though, is sleeping on the floor with no pillow or blanket tonight because we still don't have a bed and he hasn't gotten the yo our friend offered us. I hope he does that soon, because I don't think that a jacket for a blanket and a book as a pillow will be enough to provide any comfort...

Anyway, now with only 7 days left, I feel as though I should start packing. I've got too much to do this week, people keep pulling on me in every direction wanting to see me before I leave and its getting to the point where I can't see everyone, as much as I wish I could. If only people lived closer and didn't work all the time, life would be so much easier!

1 comment: