Monday, August 11, 2008

Hi Seoul Festival! (Part II)

So... Sunday night I made my way back to Yeouido to catch what I missed Saturday night once it started to rain. We got there just in time to see the second half of the Hangang Fantasy Show.


The Fantasy show was very cool.. but very confusing... The acrobats were awesome to watch.. but I think there was supposed to be some story line that involved ocean creatures or something... not really sure. But the wildest thing about the show was the band that flew through the air on suspension ropes or something. The violinist was insane, and he could play awesome music while spinning upside down. I've never seen anything like it!

Next up was the Monster Ballet. This was choreographed by a Korean soloist from the Paris Opera Ballet. This was... odd. I guess with a name like Monster Ballet, it had to be strange, but I just had to see what it was all about.

I guess the basic plot was that monsters (aka construction equipment) have taken over the world. There were some mutated humans.... I that were controled by the machines, and there was a King that... was.. somthing or other. And a maiden.. who died, but her soul was reborn, and danced for the king, and he was touched.... and I think the ending was happy... but... one can't be too sure about that though...



No comments:

Post a Comment