Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Punjab Cafe: Quincy, MA

Papadum and Samosa

I went to Punjab Cafe last Friday after reading good reviews on Yelp about the place.  I immediately spotted their "Special Dinner for Two" option and jumped on it. A four course meal for only $16 a peice is nothing to sneeze at!
 
Heer Ranjha (Dinner for Two) ..................... ..................
$31.95
Choice of soup or vegetable samosa, papadum, choice of two vegetable curries, rice, two nans, raita and gulab jamun or kheer.


Malai Kofta

 Samosas were delicious, papadum was to be expected. Raita also very nice, though I never know the correct way of eating the stuff.... As for the curries, the malai kofta was delicious as always, but the chana masala was a bit lacking in the flavor department. We got the galub jamun for desert. I'd never had this before and so I'm not really sure what to say about this one. Neither of us were a big fan of this, a little sweet, but not quite sweet enough I think.

Chana Masala





Naan


Raita

gulab jamun

Punjab Cafe
653 Southern Artery,
Quincy, MA 02169,
Tel/Fax: (617) 472-4860 or 4889

1 comment: