Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Milestones

Just though I'd announce that my blog has reached two important milestones this week. First, on Saturday this blog reached 100 followers. Then on Sunday I reached it's 100,000th page visit (as started several months after my blog started). I'm quite happy to be right where I am. I have never wanted to be one of the top bloggers in Korea as I don't think I could stand being under the scrutiny that many of those people can get, but I'm happy that I'm big enough to have been recognized by various other blogs and entities such as The Korea Blog and Arirang TV.

For those of you who are missing the Korea related posts, just hang in there. I'll be back in Korea in less than two months!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Jo!!!
    I've been following you blog for quite some time and really enjoy your posts :D

    Plus having the opportunity to meeting you was very special for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your accomplishment! I'm looking forwward to reading some more posts when you are back in Korea.

    ReplyDelete