Thursday, July 2, 2009

Giving away stuff for free! Please e-mail if interested...

I inherited a huge collection of stuff when I moved into my apartment and I'd like to get rid of as much as I can... if there is no price listed, it is FREE.

If you are interested in anything here, please contact me at smileyjkl@hotmail.com. You can either come to my apartment in Sindang (line 2/6) or I can come meet you somewhere... within reason.

VHS tapes
Sex and the City 3rd season Vol.2
Sex and the City 3rd season Vol.3
Riding in Cars with Boys
Behind Enemy Lines
Don't say a word
21 grams
Go
Boomerang (Eddie Murphy)
The Last of the Mohicans
Crossroads
Evolution
Working Girl
Panic Room
Snatch
The Beach
Whale Rider
Murder By Numbers
Lost In Translation
Punch Drunk Love
Cellular
Bridget Jones' Diary
Three Kings
Next Friday
Before Sunset
Blow
The Man Without Fear
Secretary
Arlington Road

DVD-
Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3
Madhouse
Bridge to Tarabithia
Fahrenheit 9/11
Pursuit of Happiness


PS2-
Grand Tourismo 3 - 5,000 won

USB Computer game controller- $5,000 won (if interested, I can send a photo)

CDs
Gentra Sabilulungan
Degung Sabi lulungan
(both are Sudanese instrumental CDs)

Used yellow comforter with accompanying sheet set

3 comments:

  1. If no takers maybe we could combine our stuff and sell it at the Seoul Folk Flea MArket foreigner day ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely... I was already considering that my next option... I've never been there, but I guess it's not far from my house...

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the DVDs and VHS tapes are gone... Everything else is still available!!!

    ReplyDelete