Friday, July 15, 2011

Me on the Qi Ranger's YouTube Channel!

Last weekend I took Steve the Qi Ranger for a spin around my beloved Hwanghak-dong for his "Your Neck of the Woods" series. It was super fun taking him around and we were able to catch lots of stuff that I didn't think we'd be able to see, like the dog meat market (which after only a few hours of being posted has already generated 18 comments, mostly talking about dog meat... not unsurprisingly) and the tallest shoes I've ever seen in my life.




  Biggest shoes ever!!

Steve hard at work... 

Another cool find... 

Steve and Jo enjoying their 칼국수

 Shamanist's house...

Men near my house, hard at work

You can explore 황학동, Hwanghak-dong, too! Come to Sindang Station, exits 1, 2, 11 or 12 and just head into the neighborhood. You'll never know what you'll find!!!

1 comment:

  1. Again, thanks for showing us around. We had a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete