Monday, August 30, 2010

25th Birthday Party

Yesterday was my birthday. Some friends and I got dinner at Pattaya in Itaewon after Korean class.

From there we walked around looking for a bar to hang out at. Finally we found our way to a new bar called The Bulldog, which is above Gecko's. It's an 80's and 90's bar. It's not really anything special, but it wasn't too noisy or crowded, and they took our requests for 80's music. Our waiter was super attentive and brought us some forks and plates for a cake without us even having to ask!

Here's my cake. It's a Paris Baguette cake. They're not really my favorite cakes in the world, but this one at least had lots of fruit on top. I think I ate more fruit than cake, but I was happy!

The boyfriend bought me flowers from one of the flower ladies that wander Itaewon, too! All in all, it was a good birthday!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, oldster!

    I often go past Pattaya on my way to 3AP (I think it's more for the older-older crowd) but I've wanted to stop in.

    Bones creaking yet?

    ReplyDelete