Thursday, January 14, 2010

To-do

Here's today's to-do list, the day before I leave:
  • Go to the bank
  • Go to the post office
  • Go to the laundromat
  • Meet friend for lunch
  • Go home and put a turkey in the oven for dinner
  • Start packing
  • Write check for student loan
  • Eat dinner
  • Keep packing
  • Say goodbye to friends
  • Double-check everything
  • Shower
  • Sleep (?)
  • Leave for airport at 3 am-ish

I tried to do online check in, but something about my itinerary won't let me. I hope that I can check in for Singapore Airlines at the United Airlines counter, since they are both Star Airlines. I also hope that the ticket counter really opens at 4am, like the woman on the phone told me, unlike 5am open time that the website states, since my flight leaves at 6:10. I'm a bit worried about all the heightened security since the Christmas day incident. Let's pray (to whatever deity you prefer) for no problems at the airport or on the plane...

No comments:

Post a Comment