Sunday, December 25, 2011

Life updates

Just wanted to say a few things. I'm updating from my iPod so sorry for that. Firstly I'm traveling in Turkey at the moment so don't expect any posts for a while. Secondly I'm spending new years with my host family and then heading back to America on Jan 3rd. I'll be in Boston for 10 days and then I should be hopping on a plane to come back to Korea! Just signed a contract and got my visa issuance number from YBM sisa. I'm not looking forward to the split schedule but I can't wait to teach adults! I'm compleatly burnt out from childen at the moment. And I can't wait to be back in my apartment. I can't wait for ondol heating.... I may sleep on my yo (floor mat) for a week just because I can. And obviously I can't wait to see the boyfriend... He's been so paitently waiting for me to return. My first plan when I get back? Using my amazing yongpyong + Alpensia ski pass that the boyfriend fought so hard for meto get when they announced the special edition pass when he olympics were anounced last summer. See you all soon in 대한민국

2 comments:

  1. Great news! We look forward to having you back in Korea! :)
    Until then, safe travels and happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=7049001180590570861#editor/target=post;postID=7024560076120436501;onPublishedMenu=allposts;onClosedMenu=allposts;postNum=8;src=link

    ReplyDelete