Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Halloween Teaching Resources

So I thought I'd share some of the resources I've been using this Halloween.

I found this great site with tons of worksheets for kids http://bogglesworldesl.com/halloween_worksheets.htm

Also, the top favorite of students and teachers last year and this year is: Thriller by Michael Jackson. 13 minutes of greatness.



Though, I suggest going here for the full version ... they won't let me embed the video on the blog though... those jerks...

1 comment:

  1. Boggles World is one of the best resources I know. Next week, I'll start a 3 week unit on movies drawing off a lot of their stuff.

    Side note: Korean kids think Frankenstein's monster has nails in his head, rather than bolts through his neck.

    I finally show them images from the Karloff movies, they say cultural differences! I say, Well, Frankenstein is not Korean. Get over it!

    ReplyDelete