Tuesday, February 17, 2009

RAIIIIIIIIIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Title here is a Steven Colbert reference... if anyone gets that....)

I'm cursing Rain (비) this week. He's got all my kids saying the most annoying thing ever. Bibidi Bopidy Boo (think Cinderella). One of my more annoying classes kept saying it over and over and over just to piss me off. It got to the point that I was taking stickers every time they said even part of the phrase. I asked them where they got that all of a sudden... and they just told me Cinderella. But... why now?? Why all of them at once?? It didn't make sense. I was talking to two of my other co-workers at dinner tonight, and one of them said she had the same problem in her class. My other co-worker, who has a Korean girlfriend and therefore tends to pick up on certain cultural things before we do, told us that Rain is in a new commercial and he says it. So, I blame RRRRRRRAAIIIIN!!!!! Damn you, Rain, and your catchy little phrases, you're going to drive me insane!!!! Can anyone translate this commercial for me? I have no idea what they say....



I finally understand why Steven Colbert hates Rain so much......

1 comment: