Wednesday, December 3, 2008

More photography... looking for critiques....

I dug up some more photos that I've taken over the years.... I want more critiques! I don't care from who, friends or random people. If you like or don't like these photos, please tell me why!


Dragon roof tiles in a park near Gyongbukgung.

"Art" in Olympic Park

Man selling flour covered candy in the Korean Folk Village in Suwon.
Hi Seoul Festival Fantasy Show

Random man walking somewhere in Seoul.

Woman skiing in Valle Nevado, in the Cordillera de los Andes, Chile.

The roof of Longshan Temple in Taipei, Taiwan.
Korean boys playing a traditional board game in the folk village.
Rainbow in Patagonia. The water really is that color... no photoshop involved.
Moon through a telescope lens in Valle del Elquí, Chile.
Clouds rolling in while I was in Torres del Paine National Park in Patagonia, Chile.

1 comment:

  1. I think that the photo of the roof tiles at Gyeongbukgung is really interesting. It gives you a sense of softness and roundness of the lines found on the roofs of Korean palaces, but it differs from typical, more organic views of the roofs in that the line of tiles is straight, not curved like the roofs themselves. The bit of tree in the background is also nice.

    ReplyDelete